The 5v5 Girls Lacrosse League at A-Game Sports are a chance for you and your teammates to put your skills to the test! These are real league games with a champion to be crowned at the end of the season. All games are played indoors on a 20×40 yard turf field at the A-Game Sports facility.
3rd & 4th Grade
League Play Starts September 24th through November 26th, 2018
How It Works:
Mondays, 6pm – 8pm
Each Game is One Hour Long
A schedule will be provided prior to the start of the league.
10 weeks – 8 weeks of regular season, 2 weeks of playoffs (Champions receive a prize)
- 3 team slots are available – Register a full team of 10 players (must have a coach)
- 1 house team available – Don’t have a team? Register as an individual for the house team (coached by an A-Game Sports coach). First come, first served basis.
- House Team will have 2 team practices before the season starts. Sept 10th and 17th from 6 pm to 7 pm.
- Two 25-minute halves (running clock) with a 5-minute half time
- 5v5, including the goalie
- 4×4 goals
- A-Game Sports Certified referees will be provided for each game.
- Teams MUST HAVE a coach (if no coach is available, A-Game Sports will provide one for an additional fee)
- Maximum of 10 players per team
- Face-offs at the beginning of each half and after each goal
- Goalie pads are available to use from A-Game Sports
- Wins and goals will reflect seedings for the playoffs
House Team Fee $300/player. $275 if register by July 24th using promo code lax18.
Team Registration: $2500 per team & $2,250 if register by July 24th. $500 deposit required to secure spot.