The 5v5 Lacrosse Leagues at A-Game Sports are a chance for you and your teammates to put your skills to the test! These are real league games with a champion to be crowned at the end of the season. All games are played indoors on a 20×40 yard turf field at the A-Game Sports facility.
New leagues to be announced soon
How It Works:
Season: 10 weeks – 8 weeks of regular season, 2 weeks of playoffs (Champions receive a prize)
- 3 team slots are available – Register a full team of 10 players (must have a coach)
- 1 house team slot available – Don’t have a team? Register as an individual for the house team (coached by an A-Game Sports coach). First come, first served basis.
- Two 25-minute halves (running clock) with a 5-minute half time
- 5v5, including the goalie
- 4×4 goals
- A-Game Sports Certified referees will be provided for each game.
- Teams MUST HAVE a coach (if no coach is available, A-Game Sports will provide one for an additional fee)
- Maximum of 10 players per team
- Face-offs at the beginning of each half and after each goal
- Goalie pads are available to use from A-GAME SPORTS
- Wins and goals will reflect seedings for the playoffs
Head of League
Dominic Darcangelo started his lacrosse career at C.W. Baker High School, Baldwinsville, in Upstate New York, where he participated in three years of varsity lacrosse and was the 2010 Men’s Varsity Lacrosse Captain his senior year. An offensive midfielder and face-off specialist, Dominic was selected for the Section III All-Star North-South Game, where he dominated at the face-off X. He continued his lacrosse career for the Red Dragons at the State University of New York at Cortland. In 2011, Dominic and the Red Dragons traveled to Gillette Stadium in Foxborough to compete for the NCAA Division 3 National Championship.
He continued his love for lacrosse after college, coaching for the Upstate Lacrosse Association, United CNY, a highly scouted travel organization, as well as assisting the Baldwinsville Men’s Lacrosse program in the off-season. Dominic continued his passion in sharing his love for lacrosse by founding Lax Hour, a lacrosse instruction and developmental program for athletes looking to improve in dodging, speed, shooting, face-offs, and lacrosse knowledge. Darcangelo recently worked for Cascade/Maverik in Upstate New York.