A-Game Sports is pleased to offer Health & Wellness Days for schools. Schools throughout Westchester, New York City and southern Connecticut can bring their students to the A-Game Sports state-of-the-art facility in New Rochelle for hours of physical and educational activities led by certified instructors. It’s a great way to get kids out of the classroom routine to have a fun experience where they also learn important social, physical, educational and health information!
- 2 –3 hours of physical and educational activities – Students rotate to different stations every 30 minutes.
- Customized activities appropriate to your school, age group and needs.
- Physical Activities: Soccer, baseball, softball, tag, obstacle courses, cardio exercise and more!
- Social Activities: Students learn about teamwork, socialization, bully prevention and building self-esteem through activities that have them working with other students they may not otherwise work with.
- Academic Education: Students learn about career opportunities in sports – there are other career paths in sports besides being an athlete.
- Nutritional Education: Students learn about living a healthy lifestyle – How to eat healthy for their age and gender.
- Character Education: Students learn the importance of dedication, perseverance, sportsmanship and leadership.
Call 914-278-9477 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.