Contact Kevin Plein for questions and information about tryouts
Your player will only required to attend one tryout date. There is a $30 non-refundable administration fee payable in advance during the registration process. If you can not make one of the scheduled tryouts, you will need to arrange for a private tryout.
Tryouts all take place at the A-Game Sports facility unless otherwise noted. Each tryout should not last longer than 60 minutes.
All returning Heat players are expected to tryout, but will not need to pay for the tryout.
**Westchester Heat teams require a year-round commitment with games and practices held in Summer, Spring, Fall and Winter. However, due to popular demand, we are establishing separate Westchester Heat 10U and 12U teams that will only play games and practice in the Fall, Spring and Winter; and will have off from team activities from June 15th to August 30th.**
Why play for Westchester Heat?
- Westchester Heat is sponsored by A-Game Sports – an indoor sports facility boasting 25,250 square feet located right off exit 15 of I-95 and exit 7 of the Hutchinson Parkway.
- Professional, passionate and committed coaches.
- A fee structure that is transparent, so you know where your money is going.
- Our coaching philosophy is based on positive reinforcement, not humiliation.
- We love winning trophies, but our primary objective is to identify opportunities for improvement and develop our players so they excel at their current level and prepare for the next level.
- A-Game Sports provides you with access to world-class instructors in all aspects of the game, as well as strength & conditioning specialists.
- With nine batting cages, an infield, softball pitching machines and cutting edge hitting analytics technology, A-Game is uniquely qualified to ensure your player has 12-month access to improve her game.